KNX bus device functioning as 2-channel input for the connection of potential-free contacts and 2-channel output for control of low-consumption LED. Mounting in wall box or on 35 mm rail (EN 60715) with the support EK-SMG-35 (to be ordered separately). Power supply via bus. Bus terminal block included in the delivery. To be used in KNX installations for home and building automation.
FUNCTIONS / CHARACTERISTICS INPUTS
• ON/OFF switching of single loads or group of loads
• dimming of lighting devices
• operating of shutters and roller blinds
• detecting the state of signaling contacts (from safety devices, alarms, etc.)
• recalling and saving of scenes
• sending on the bus of values (temperature, brightness, etc.)
• switching to forced functioning (lock)
• counting of impulses and switching cycles
• controlling of low-consumption LED to be used as state feedback, orientation nightlights, etc.
CONFIGURATION AND COMMISSIONING
A detailed description of the parameters can be found in the application manual of the device. Configuration and commissioning require ETS4 2.0 or later versions. ETS application program: APEKCC2TP##.knxprod (## = release). Available languages: English, French, German, Italian