EPDM rubber Flooring joint
The Novomembrana EPDM is a sealing membrane to be installed as a complement for Emac®’s structural expansion joints. This membrane has multiple functions:
- Acts as a barrier for the vapors emitted by the constructive elements
- Serves as a complement for the installation waterproofing, prolonging it in the expansion joint and going along with the structure movement.
- Acts as a barrier against humidity and avoids the accumulation of water in the expansion joint.
- Useful to avoid leaks a humidity through the expansion joint (outdoors joints).
- Serves as a sealing against elements as air in facades.
La Novomembrana EPDM includes adhesive both sides for an easy installation.
The Novomembrana is made of EPDM, a high quality ruber that absorbs multidirectional movements, material de muy alta calidad que permite movimientos multidireccionales, going along with the structure, and offers a great elasticity.
It is a waterproof material, resistant to extreme temperatures (de -30ºC a +120ºC), diluted or concentred acids, vapors and hot water. Does not emit toxic fumes in case of fire.
Delivered by meter trams or 10/20 lm rollos (depending on the model) in black color.