BUMPS By Emboss
Plate Panel for facade
“Bumps” is an Emboss sculptured surface which is inspired by water, with its soft and dynamic waves of infinite reflections.
Bumps panels are available in the following materials:
- full sheet
aluminum, iron, galvanized iron, stainless steel, brass, copper
- perforated sheet
aluminum, iron, galvanized iron, stainless steel
- expanded metal
Metal sheets can be provided naturally or with the following surface finishes:
- powder coating or liquid painting
- polished and satin steel
- corten steel.
Bumps panels are suitable for: cladding facades, ventilated facades, fencing, shielding of technical elements, blinds, railings, decoration of architectural elements, false ceilings, wall coverings, interior design.
- riveted or screwed panels
- folded panels with bayonet coupling or fixed with screws or rivets
- framed panels with bayonet coupling or fixed with screws or rivets
- glued panels to a rigid support (for internal applications)
The panel layout can be vertical or horizontal.
It is possible to contact the Emboss Technical Office to receive information on fastening systems.