Ninfa Stadio - INDICATED FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE, tested up to 1,000 kg/m
Glass and aluminium balustrades of robust design.
Balustrade for resistance to heavy loads. Suitable for installations in places subject to great crowds such as stadiums and sports centres.
RECOMMENDED USE DESTINATIONS:
Fixed to the floor
Fixed in the floor
The certificate from the certification bodies guarantees the usual safety for Ninfa Stadio:
Solutions valid for UNI EN 13. 200-3 norm with a request increase of + 20% or + 50%:
• 500 kg/m (tested up to 600 kg/m) with 10+10 mm glass (temp. temp. ) SG, max H 140 cm
• 500 kg/m (tested up to 600 kg/m) with 8+8+8 mm glass (temp. temp. ) SG, max H 260 cm
• 500 kg/m (tested up to 600 kg/m) with 12+12 mm glass (temp. temp. ) SG, max H 300 cm
• 500 kg/m (tested up to 750 kg/m) with 8+8+8 mm glass (temp. temp. ) SG, max H 260 cm
• 500 kg/m (tested up to 750 kg/m) with 12+12 mm glass (temp. temp. ) SG, max H 300 cm
Ninfa 5 is a product tested and certified at the Polytechnic of Milan.
The system is designed to work even with non-tempered glass.
With non-tempered laminated Stratobel Strong AGC glass, it exceeds the UNI 11678 class of 200 kg/m.
With tempered laminated glass, it exceeds the UNI 11678 class of 300 kg/m.
ASSEMBLY IN JUST 4 STEPS
1 –Drill the profile:
every 30 cm (thrust resistance class 200 kg/m)
every 20 cm (thrust resistance class 300 kg/m).
Insert the fastening screws and the rigid gasket in their place.
2 – Insert the glass in the profile.
3 – Adjust the glass with the fastening screws. Clamp down the internal and external adjusting screws in order to fasten the glass.
4 –Check that everything is well done. Snap-fit the cladding, which already has the gaskets on.
THE FIFTH GENERATION
Ninfa 5 and its family. Totally adjustable systems on one side only.
The new Ninfa range with profiles designed to be even more performing and to adapt even better to each use destination.
NINFA 5, NINFA 55, NINFA 105, NINFA 175, NINFA 185, NINFA 195, NINFA STADIO