Masonry facing consolidation
Stainless Steel, Glass-fibre
Based on the exclusive system “RETICOLATUS“, is the innovative system of structural reinforcement which allows to realize the consolidation of stone masonry or brick with one or both parameters “stone and brick walls” through a framework of armor homogeneous and three-dimensional.
It consist in inserting in the mortar joints of a continuous grid constructed from thin steel strands in which the nodes are fixed to the wall via parameter transverse metal bars.
The result is that of a reinforced masonry, for which it has:
- an increase of the compressive strength, shear and flexural
- an effective cross-connection between the parameters of the wall, thanks to the connection through.
FIBREBUILD RETICOLA® technique in non-invasive, reversible and able to integrate the wall and not to replace it, consistent with the preservation of the building material and durable, therefore in line with the principles of protection of buildings of historical and architectural interest.
Are proposed three different operating modes depending on the type of intervention required:
- FIBREBUILD RETICOLA® System: realization of reinforced repoint on one side of the masonry.
- FIBREBUILD RETICOLATWIN® System: realization of reinforced repoint on both faces of the masonry
- FIBREBUILD RETICOLAPLUS® System: realization of reinforced repoint on one side and reinforced plastering fibrebuild system on the other side.