BOAFOCUS | Central fireplace By Focus creation
Gas central fireplace
Draw me a fireplace …
‘In The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, the airman draws the boy a boa that has swallowed an elephant. This illustration really struck me when I was a child, and I always wanted to turn it into a fireplace …’, says Dominique Imbert.
CHARACTERISTICS GAS VERSION
- High-performance stove suitable for low-energy buildings.
- Both the electronic mechanism for the burner and the gas supply system are built into the base.
- Operated by remote control (lighting, programming, adjustment, etc.).
- Batteries allow continued operation in case of a power cut.
- Combustible : natural gas or propane.
- Decorative logs (ceramic).
- Paint: matt black (standard) or anthracite grey (optional).
- The gas burner must be connected by a licensed gas installer.
- NOMINAL HEAT INPUT (NATURAL GAS): 6 - 7 KW
- CONSUMPTION (NATURAL GAS): 0,673 - 0,723 M3/H
- NOMINAL HEAT INPUT (PROPANE): 3,6 - 4,1 KW
- CONSUMPTION (PROPANE): 0,116 - 0,144 M3/H