Charred wood wall tiles
NATURAL PRODUCTS FOR ROOM DESIGN
The way in which we use natural materials in our product line Nature is a statement. The unique optic and haptic of our bark materials as wall decoration convey a sense of grounding and stability.On the other hand, they are also an expression of individuality, exclusivity and aesthetics. There is one thing our product line Nature always communicates: quality at the highest level. Integrated into modern living spaces they convey a feeling of comfort and well-being.
MAGMA – charred wood
Along the lines of the Japanese tradition Yakisugi (a process of preserving wood by charring the surface), we have developed a process that gives wood surfaces an elegant charred character. A special treatment gives the different woods of our Magma line a homogeneous appearance. Magma oak, surface preserved, brushed and oiled Magma spruce, surface preserved, brushed Application of high-grade oils, wax or lacquers further refines the black wood and, depending on the project, can be combined with gold accents or other materials. Particularly striking contrasts can be achieved if combined with the fresh colour of our product line GREEN.
• Material: preserved spruce, pine and oak
• Standard sizes: 3-layer panels or boards, sizes according to customer requirements
• boards: preserved spruce, boards with groove on both sides incl. separate tongue, surface sealed and clear lacquered, size: 170 x 3000 mm / 0.51 m² (6.69 x 118.11 inch, 0.51 sqm), thickness: 24 mm (0.94 inch)
• Thickness: approx. 20 – 25 mm (0.79 – 0.98 inch) for 3-layer panels; approx. 18 – 20 mm (0,71 x 0.79 inch) for boards
• Weight: 6 – 7 kg per sqm
• Colour: black
• Specials: metal, porcelain and neon plexiglass elements can be added upon request
• Uses: wall and ceiling design, room divider, cabinetry
• Assembly: screwed or strip systems
• Note: the type of sealing depends on the place of use
- Delivery time: approx. 2 – 3 weeks