EVERGREEN PREMIUM MOSS COLOR COMBINATION
Moss indoor vertical garden
MOSS WALLS & more by Freund GmbH - Natural, evergreen, soundabsorbing and maintenance-free
We use only real mosses and plants for our green wall elements. We make sure that the elements are easy to install and that our customers are given extensive guidance. The mosses used in our product lines Evergreen (reindeer moss), Greenhill (cushion / bun moss) an Greenwood (forest moss) are cleaned and preserved using a special process. As a result, our moss pictures and walls maintain their natural green colour and do not need artificial light, care or feeding. These maintenance-free moss products are mounted on MDF panels, which can be exchanged for fire-resistant, flexible or moisture-resistant supporting panels if desired.
You can also order the moss pictures and walls with moss frames and split battens. The moss frame conceals the edges of the MDF panels, while the mounting strips enable an even easier installation. Upon request, you can order all of our moss products as a B1 certified (hardly inflammable) version.
• No upkeep
• No maintenance
• Sound isolating (up to 90%)
• B1 certified (hardly inflammable) on request
COLOURFUL EVERGREEN PREMIUM – Reindeer moss
The evergreen moss walls made of Evergreen Moss Premium are the highlight in your spaces and do not require any light, watering or feeding. Those features currently make our dense evergreen wall panels one of our most sought after products.
Through its subtle texture and the evolving large surface the moss florets appear very soft and ”fluffy. ” The viewer is naturally inclined to touch the soft moss pictures and walls and explore the different sensations of the natural moss on their skin.
• Unique manufacturing: We are the only producer that double-attaches the Evergreen Moss Premium
• Available in 15 colours (see brochure)
• Made to order, to customer requirements
• Excellent pattern repetition
• Standard sizes available, round and square
• Optional individual forms (e. g. , room divider, world map, free form, 2D, and 3D versions, etc. )
• Optional moss frame and split battens
- Sound absorbing up to 90 %
• Thickness: ca. 50 – 60 mm (1. 97 – 2. 36 inch), incl. backing (10 mm / 0. 39 inch)
• Weight: ca. 14 kg per sqm (moss incl. MDF backing)
• Fire Rating: B1 certified panels upon request, standard: B2
• Carrier exchangeable (fulfills the requirements for fire protection, moisture resistance and flexibility)
• Assembly: Self-installation is easy with the help of our mounting and frame systems. The individual panels can also be screwed directly onto the wall on top of existing construction or panels.
• Delivery time: approx. 3 – 4 weeks