Moss indoor vertical garden
MOSS WALLS & more by Freund GmbH - Natural, evergreen, soundabsorbing and maintenance-free
We use only real mosses and plants for our green wall elements. We make sure that the elements are easy to install and that our customers are given extensive guidance. The mosses used in our product lines Evergreen (reindeer moss), Greenhill (cushion / bun moss) an Greenwood (forest moss) are cleaned and preserved using a special process. As a result, our moss pictures and walls maintain their natural green colour and do not need artificial light, care or feeding. These maintenance-free moss products are mounted on MDF panels, which can be exchanged for fire-resistant, flexible or moisture-resistant supporting panels if desired.
You can also order the moss pictures and walls with moss frames and split battens. The moss frame conceals the edges of the MDF panels, while the mounting strips enable an even easier installation. Upon request, you can order all of our moss products as a B1 certified (hardly inflammable) version.
• No upkeep
• No maintenance
• Sound isolating (up to 90%)
• B1 certified (hardly inflammable) on request
GREENWOOD EXTRA (based on forest moss)
With our Greenwood Extra product, it is possible to add cushion/bun moss hills and preserved plants to the moss pictures. When producing Greenwood Extra, one plant island per square meter of moss area is used, consisting of three hills of cushion moss, individual ferns, and branches.
The “forest-like” texture gives each space a fascinating character, the perfect presentation of an indoor forest idyll. In combination with smart lighting, this leads to a particularly impressive effect. Such installations are stylish highlights, for example at fairs, in beauty salons and shops, in wellness areas or dining spaces, or as larger than life artworks for showrooms.
• Real forest moss fixed on MDF-carrier with optional hills (3D) supplemented by individual ferns, branches and cushion/bun moss
• One plant island per 1 squaremeter moss area, containing 3 pieces of cushion/bun moss,single ferns and branches
• Made to order, to customer requirements
• Excellent pattern repetition
• Standard sizes available, round and square
• Available in 2D or 3D
• Optional moss paneling on the sides (moss frame)
• Thickness (base): from 22 – 32 mm (0. 87 – 1. 26 inch), incl. the carrier board (12 mm / 0. 47 inch)
• Weight: approx. 15 kg per sqm for 2D forms; approx. 20 kg per sqm for 3D forms (moss incl. MDF carrier board)
• Fire retardant option on request
• Sound absorbing
• Assembly: Self-installation is easy with the help of our mounting and frame systems (except 3D installations). The individual panels can be screwed directly onto the wall on top of existing construction or panels.
• Delivery time: approx. 3 – 4 weeks