Wooden wall tiles
NATURAL PRODUCTS FOR ROOM DESIGN
The way in which we use natural materials in our product line Nature is a statement. The unique optic and haptic of our bark materials as wall decoration convey a sense of grounding and stability.On the other hand, they are also an expression of individuality, exclusivity and aesthetics. There is one thing our product line Nature always communicates: quality at the highest level. Integrated into modern living spaces they convey a feeling of comfort and well-being.
OLD WOOD – Wood with a story: Sunburned grey and brown
Our wood, carefully collected from old castles and farm houses, is integrated with the necessary respect into contemporary living spaces. Lighter kinds of wood like spruce, fir or pine were often used for facades on old stables or barns. If the surface of wood facades is left untreated, wood changes colour as time goes by, because of the effects of wind, sun and rain. The boards from the sides of a house facing towards and away from the sun differ in colour. The sunny side of the boards is brown and the shady side rather shimmers grey to silver. This is how each piece gets its own distinctive character. In addition to its use for indoor and outdoor floor, wall and ceiling coverings, our antique wood can be used as floor and 3-layer panels or for furniture and door construction.
• Material: spruce, fir and oak boards, 3-layer boards, flooring and doors
• Sizes: beams with a length of up to 3000 mm (118.11 inch), boards up to 3000 mm (118.11 inch) length, 3-layer-panels up to 3000 mm (118.11 inch) length
• Material thickness: depending on article, 20 – 50 mm (0.79 – 1.97 inch)
• Color: various finishes
• Designs: sunburnt grey and brown, hand-chopped and old oak
• Free-form: "Madame Patina"
• Uses: wall and ceiling design; furniture
• Assembly: screw assembly or strip systems
• Delivery time: approx. 2 – 3 weeks