Outdoor Open staircase
AV60/6 - Ladder construction site with variable height between mt. And 0. 63 mt. 1. 50
- Ladder AV60 with ramp width mm. 600.
- Steps in light alloy supports with non-slip surface depth of 200 mm.
- Handrails interchangeable positioned on both sides of the scale in a simple and fast means of special plates for a solid fixing.
- Anti-lock safety device integrated with screw adjustment manual.
- Inclination of variable slope between 23 ° and 78 °.
- Support to the ground by strong steel plate anchorable with large non-slip foot rocker that automatically adapts to the slope of the ground.
The instrument designed for all road hauliers.
The angle variable allows the scale to adapt quickly to heights ranging from mt. 0. 63 mt. 1. 50.
The ideal solution for access of vehicles, tippers, load plans, flaps or mezzanines with all the safety regulations of the parapets and with maximum comfort thanks to the wide 200 mm deep treads.
For more detailed information please see the technical specifications of the product, available from the catalogs.