NO LIMITS | Door By GIDEA
Hinged door with concealed hinges
No-Limits: a new laminate collection:
We gave the new collection this name because it meets all of the requirements that the interior door market needs today (see the attached price list for more information about models and finishes):
· Hinges: new concealed type with three-way adjustment, fitted as standard;
· Frame: with sandwich structure, reversible (only for conventional heights 2100), one size only 105mm (to cover from 90 to 125mm); for 130 to 195mm and 200 to 270mm sizes, we will use trims that will also act as jamb. For thicknesses above 270mm, the system will be the same as the other collections;
· Trims: made in two layers of mdf + ply; on the inner side, to be tightened, they fill the door leaf, flush, while on the outer side, they have a 45mm telescopic tab to cover a wall thickness of up to 125mm;
· Door leaf: 42mm thick, with reversible opening and ABS trim; also available in the Poema version (coplanar swing), thickness 45 mm;
· Standard models available: plain, plain with fillets and glazed;
New models: with ceramic or coloured glass inserts, or with alternate grain;
· Available colours: Plain white, Ice Elm, Sand Elm, Grey Elm, White Ash (with frame and architrave in plain white laminate), and new White Grain;
· News finishes in Cement-effect mortar, with frame and architrave in plain white laminate or with frame and trims lacquered in matt Ral in a recommended colour combination.
New white laminates with three-dimensional texture, with frame and trims in plain white laminate.
Two important changes for the restyling of the No-Limits collection:
1_ The frame and the jambs can be ordered in the same finishes as the Cement laminates;
2_ The frame will be delivered already assembled. Furthermore, the position of the jamb on the frame has changed, reducing the portion of the visible frame to lighten the aesthetic impact of the door on the push side.