ART GLASS PLAQUÉ
Hand blown glass with coloured enamel
ART GLASS PLAQUÉ has been manufactured by the Saint-Just Glassworks since 1826. The hand blown cylinder is cut, then flattened before undergoing slow and controlled reheating.
A fine coat of molten coloured enamel is deposited on a clear or coloured glass:
- the glass is smooth or textured;
- max. dimensions: 850 x 700 mm;
- thicknesses: 2. 5 to 5 mm;
- double coating possible on request.
ART GLASS PLAQUÉ is a range of hand blown glass designed for:
- stained glass windows;
• Has a fine coating of enamel on the glass, which is easy to etch with sand or acid.
• Can also be coloured with silver paint in areas where the enamel has been removed.
• Creates added ambiance to any room by:
- projecting colour onto the ground;
- possible mosaic effects;
- top quality artistic rendering;
- a rich and varied range;
- exceptional luminosity and brilliance.
• Is easy to assemble into double glazing (for security, thermal insulation, or acoustic insulation) for customisation.
• Provides guaranteed durability.
- Loppiano’s Church;
- Villenauxe’s Church;
- Saint-Sulpice in Varennes-Jarcy;
- Palma Cathedral in Majorca.