CLOCK | Aluminium Outdoor floodlight
LED adjustable aluminium Outdoor floodlight
CLOCK is the spotlight with an essential, round design that fits perfectly on outdoor walls and on the ground in your garden. CLOCK’s reduced thickness gives it a non-invasive character while ensuring considerable light emission. Available in two sizes: ø 80 and ø 120 mm with state-of-theart LED sources. Available in both the mains voltage (230 V) and low voltage (24 V) versions with remote power supply. Its optics allow you to choose various angle beam openings. The arm and spotlight rotate on the two spatial planes, making light direction and fastening extremely easy. The spike allows you to install the spotlight in gardens, 10 cm from the ground, in compliance with law.
• Watertight wall and garden spotlight.
• Structure: body and arm made of primary aluminium alloy with low copper content.
• Available in two sizes: ø 80 and ø 120 mm, equipped with a support arm.
• Fully adjustable with stable fastening in the chosen point.
• Ultrawhite transparent tempered glass sealed to the frame. Opal glass available upon request.
• Can be installed on the wall, on a wall-arm or a spike in the garden.
• Wiring: the spotlight is provided hermetically sealed and equipped with a 1 m H05RN-F cable.
• The cable can be connected to the mains or buried and can pass through a special hole in the base of the arm.
• Light sources: 4 and 10 W LEDs with CRI 85 and L70B50 lifetime. Minimum lifetime: 50,000 h with max 30% degradation.
• Three angle beam openings available for each of the two diameters: 12°, 40° and 90°.
• The lamps are provided in the mains voltage version (230-240V).
• 24V DC or constant current remote driver versions available upon request.
• Finish: painted with a double coat of polyester paint after phosphochrome.
• Manufactured in compliance with European standards EN 60598-1:2015
Its 36 mm thickness for both diameters allows it to fit discreetly in outdoor settings.
The body rotates around the locking pin on the vertical surface to easily adjust its direction. An 8MA screw locks it in place
Two eyelets on the base allow for a ± 40° horizontal adjustment.
The front ultrawhite glass is sealed to the frame for a perfect seal
CLOCK is hermetically sealed with a two-component resin and provided with an H05 RN-F cable.
1 - Brass cable gland
2 - Aquastop Resin Finish
3 - Anti-tear cable