LED aluminium bollard light
A bright garden “mushroom” with a contemporary twist and all the advantages of LEDs. Designed to direct all the light downwards. Ideal for driveways and garden walkways.
The state-of-the-art LEDs provide high lighting efficiency – up to 1000 and 2000 lumens – with a 360° diffusion.
CANTHARELLUS is available in two sizes: ø 150 mm, perfect for 375 mm posts, and ø 200 mm for 800 or 1875 mm posts. The lamp body and wiring box can be fitted to the Goccia Illuminazione striated posts or normal ø 60 mm posts.
• Mushroom-shaped garden downlights.
• Installation on posts.
• Structure: Upper part and body made of primary aluminium alloy with low copper content.
Clear satin polycarbonate diffuser. Anti-glare aluminium internal diffuser.
• The body, equipped with a wiring box, is available in two sizes: ø 150 and ø 200 mm. It can be fitted to Goccia Illuminazione striated aluminium posts or standard ø 60 mm posts available on the market.
• The ø 150 version is recommended for 375 mm posts, and the ø 200 version, for 800 or 1875 mm posts.
• Light sources: LEDs powered by 230V mains voltage. Minimum lifetime: 50,000 h with max 30% degradation. Driver inside the LED board.
• I/O wiring with two PG11 inlets in the wiring box.
• Finish: on aluminium, pickling + phosphochrome + epoxy basic coating + UV resistant stabilised epoxy powder coating.
• Manufactured in compliance with European standards EN 60598-1:2015.
5521* Led 10W 1000lm 600 Real output
5522* Led 10W 2000lm 1300 Real output
IP 65 / Class I / IK 10
CRI 85 / Driver IN
230V / 50 Hz
Standard 4000K. Other tonalities
available upon request. For 3000K, add
TC to the code.