Fabric, Polyurethane (PU)
Being the creators of a universally recognisable style and language inevitably leads you to have a multidisciplinary ability for dialogue. When two clearly non conventional Italian brands like Gufram and Moschino meet it's love at first sight. The result of this intense passion is a collection of masterpieces that are out of the ordinary, where fashion's sartorial quality espouses the vanguard and functionality of design.
Moschino kisses Gufram is a sensual and irreverent interior design capsule collection, realized in collaboration with most pop brand in the world of fashion: Moschino. The collection is made up of three iconic products. Zipped Lips! is a special edition of the couch Bocca, with a golden zipper that holds shut the sensual lips of the couch, which in this way takes on a fetish pop touch. Biker cabinet is a cabinet on wheels that captures the forms of the iconic Biker Bag by Moschino, faithfully reproducing its studs, zippers, collar, and pockets. High Heels are two alluring black leather and golden heel pump shoes, inside one of which we find a padded stool; in the other three glass shelves: they are unexpected reinterpretations of a seat and of a display cabinet.
DID YOU KNOW
1. For the first time, Moschino fashion objects become interior design objects.
2. Jeremy Scott, the brand's art director, is a great fan of Gufram's.
3. The bag and shoes are perfect scale reproductions of the original accessories.
4. It is the first time that Gufram uses leather for upholstery.
5. The Biker bookshelf is on wheels, so it is easy to turn it around.
6. The shoes are a padded stool and display cabinet.
Couch in soft polyurethane upholstered in eco-leather and golden details.