SYSTEM 900 | Shower Seat By HEWI
Folding synthetic material shower Seat
System 900 has been designed for use in the professional care sector. Whether in a hospital as a standard patient bathroom, in a private clinic for a premier standard bathroom, in a care home, an exclusive retirement home or in an accessible hotel bathroom - System 900 is always the right choice.
Sophisticate design in conjunction with a high degree of functionality and a unique product range depth allow System 900 to become the optimum solution. The functions of System 900 off a high level of user comfort and convenience. They are coordinated to assist the independence and well-being of users in the best possible way. Hygienic surfaces facilitate cleaning and relieve the personnel's workload. System 900 is designed for use in the highly-frequented sanitary room and has convincingly lasting quality.
Hinged seat with backrest, System 900
- construction consisting of wall bracket, continuous seat and backrest to be mounted separately
- hinged seat with slip-resistant, textured seat made of synthetic material in HEWI colours 98 (signal white) and 90 (jet black)
- reinforcement of the seat made of aluminium, powder coated in the colour of the seat
- wall bracket made of high-quality stainless steel, powder-coated in the HEWI colour CV (matt black) with a black seat or powder-coated in the HEWI colours AS (matt white), AX (matt light grey pearl mica) and CD (matt dark grey pearl mica) with a white seat
- seat can be folded up to save space
- backrest with structured backrest made of synthetic material in HEWI colours 98 (signal white) and 90 (jet black)
- wall connection made of aluminium, powder coated in the colour of the backrest
- weight capacity up to 150 kg
- seat 450 mm wide and 450 mm deep
- for mounting with non-corrosive and tested HEWI fixing material
- including fixing material of the backrest
- fixing material of the seat for different wall systems (to be ordered separately)
- sealing tape for sealing the fixing points is included in the scope of supply
- fulfils the requirements to Britsh-Standard BS 8300:2009+A1:2010/Doc M.