V100 / V200
Baffle Ceilings are the perfect solution for acoustics and noise control in public areas. From a design point of view, Baffle Ceilings offer a spatial pattern with a linear open ceiling. From a practical point of view, they are simple to install and offer easy access to the ceiling plenum for maintenance and the installation of additional services such as lighting, PA system, sprinklers etc.
Our Baffle ceilings can be coated in any RAL color. In addition to these uni colours, there are several special metallic colours, wood tones and chrome finish possible. Custom colour matching is available upon request.
Ceilings with baffles are suitable for most building sectors including corporate, transport (airports, metro, bus & train stations) retail, leisure, public space, hospitality, healthcare or education.
The Luxalon® Screen Ceiling is ideal for applications where the design criteria is to visually reduce the room height while retaining original room volume. The Luxalon® screen ceiling excels at diffusing daylight or artificial light entering from above. At a minimum angle of approximately 45 degrees, the ceiling has a closed appearance.
- Vertically installed panels in 100, 150 or 200mm module
- The panels come in either 101 mm high (V100) or 200 mm high (V200) and clip easily to the carrier.
- Fixing clips fitted on the carriers between the panels provide a secure locking of the panels and make the system suitable for exterior applications (only V100)
- Panels can be supplied in any length up to 6000 mm (as standard)
- If required, panels and fixing clips are easily demountable by hand, which allows full access to services and equipment in plenum
- Sliding screen version is available for those applications that require regular access into the plenum.