Metal ceiling tiles
The Hunter Douglas range of exterior metal ceilings, are specifically designed to withstand harsh conditions. Attached to rigidly suspended carriers, designers can have every confidence that the ceilings are structurally sound. Perfect for a range of applications, exterior metal ceilings are the perfect solution for environments such as car parks, stadiums, and providing a covered outdoor area. Our range includes linear closed, linear open and open and wide panel ceilings, all of which can be created using a range of configurations. Let your imagination run wild with the Hunter Douglas range of exterior metal ceiling systems.
Colours and finishes
Hunter Douglas offers a wide choice of colours and finishes. Custom colour matching is available upon request.
Luxacote® is a unique treatment for Luxalon® Exterior Ceilings.
Proprietary Hunter Douglas’ Luxacote® makes exterior ceilings extremely durable, providing colour and gloss stability, high scratch resistance, and resistance to corrosion. With Luxacote®, there is no need to recoat, which reduces maintenance costs and additional environmental impact.
Luxacote® protects the aluminium surface from corrosion and permanently anchors the paint to the metal surface. It contains highly colour-stable pigments for optimal colour-fastness and a highly scratch- and wear-resistant surface.
The exterior ceilings are suitable for all building sectors: Corporate, Transport (airports, metro-, bus -, train stations), Retail, Leisure, Public spaces, Hospitality, Healthcare, Education or Residential.
Luxalon® 300C/ 300L exterior wide panel ceilings enable architects to design an closed, smooth ceiling with high-performance aluminium. With two joint optoins, the visual appearance can be adapted to suit any taste.
- Closed ceiling type in 300mm module, resulting in a closed smooth appearance.
- 300C panels have a 5mm bevelled edge while 300L panels deliver an even smoother design with square-edged panels
- Panels can be supplied in any length up to 6000 mm (as standard), have a thickness of 0. 7mm and are made from a high-corrosion resistant aluminium alloy
- Panels are lightweight yet strong aluminium which is fully recyclable
- Panels are standard finished with the patented Luxacote® paint system
- All ceiling systems are tested for resistance to wind loads