84B LINEAR OPEN
Metal ceiling tiles
Hunter Douglas offers a wide range of internal linear open ceilings. Interior open linear ceilings are created using a pattern of panels and gaps between the panels to achieve interesting designs. By leaving spaces between the panels, a directional and catching design can be created with the ceiling. By arranging equal or different length panels in your desired configuration, a unique look can be developed that brings your vision to life. In addition, a variety of looks can be achieved depending on the shape of panels you wish to use.
Luxalon® Linear Open interior ceilings are available in a wide range of standard colours: simil RAL, metallized and simil wood. Special colors available on request.
The Linear Open Ceiling System is suitable for all wide range of building sectors including Corporate, Transport (airports, metro, bus & train stations) Retail, Leisure, Public space, Hospitality, Healthcare, Education and Residential.
Known for its straight lines, versatility, and ease of installation, The Linear Open 84B metal ceiling system creates a box shaped linear appearance.
Slender (12.5mm high) box shaped panels featuring 16mm wide open joints that enhance the linear appearance of the ceiling whilst providing a directional effect to a rooms interior.
- 84mm wide box shaped panels with 16mm wide open joints
- Panels can be supplied in any length up to 6000 mm (resulting in less joints)
- Optimum acoustic control by using perforated panels with a non-woven textile membrane bonded to the inside face
- Panels are easily demountable, allowing for full access to services and equipment in the plenum
- Open joint system for applications requiring up to 16% open area
- Panels are also available for use in exterior applications