84R LINEAR CEILING
Metal ceiling tiles
Hunter Douglas offers a wide range of internal linear open ceilings. Interior open linear ceilings are created using a pattern of panels and gaps between the panels to achieve interesting designs. By leaving spaces between the panels, a directional and catching design can be created with the ceiling. By arranging equal or different length panels in your desired configuration, a unique look can be developed that brings your vision to life. In addition, a variety of looks can be achieved depending on the shape of panels you wish to use.
Luxalon® Linear Open interior ceilings are available in a wide range of standard colours: simil RAL, metallized and simil wood. Special colors available on request.
The Linear Open Ceiling System is suitable for all wide range of building sectors including Corporate, Transport (airports, metro, bus & train stations) Retail, Leisure, Public space, Hospitality, Healthcare, Education and Residential.
Known for its fluid lines, versatility, and easy installation, The Linear Open 84R Ceiling System creates a rounded linear aesthetic. Offered in a variety of colors and finishes with perforation patterns for enhanced acoustic performance.
Slender rounded panels with 16mm wide open joints enhance the linear appearance of the ceiling, providing a directional effect to a room. For a smoother appearance the joints can be closed with a join profile that is flush with the face of the panel
- Round edged panels with 16mm wide joints that enhance the linear appearance
- Panels combined with flush join profiles provide a smooth visually closed ceiling
- Panels can be supplied in any length up to 6000 mm (as standard)
- Open joint system for any application requiring up to 16% open area
- Panels that can be easily demounted, allows for full access to services and equipment in the plenum
- Panels are also available for use in exterior applications