84R LINEAR OPEN
Metal ceiling tiles
The Hunter Douglas range of exterior metal ceilings, are specifically designed to withstand harsh conditions. Attached to rigidly suspended carriers, designers can have every confidence that the ceilings are structurally sound. Perfect for a range of applications, exterior metal ceilings are the perfect solution for environments such as car parks, stadiums, and providing a covered outdoor area. Our range includes linear closed, linear open and open and wide panel ceilings, all of which can be created using a range of configurations. Let your imagination run wild with the Hunter Douglas range of exterior metal ceiling systems.
Colours and finishes
Hunter Douglas offers a wide choice of colours and finishes. Custom colour matching is available upon request.
Luxacote® is a unique treatment for Luxalon® Exterior Ceilings.
Proprietary Hunter Douglas’ Luxacote® makes exterior ceilings extremely durable, providing colour and gloss stability, high scratch resistance, and resistance to corrosion. With Luxacote®, there is no need to recoat, which reduces maintenance costs and additional environmental impact.
Luxacote® protects the aluminium surface from corrosion and permanently anchors the paint to the metal surface. It contains highly colour-stable pigments for optimal colour-fastness and a highly scratch- and wear-resistant surface.
The exterior ceilings are suitable for all building sectors: Corporate, Transport (airports, metro-, bus -, train stations), Retail, Leisure, Public spaces, Hospitality, Healthcare, Education or Residential.
Slender box shaped panels with an emphasis on the direction of the panels. The joints between the panels are 16mm open.
- 84mm wide, boxed shaped panels with 16mm joints that enhance the linear look
- Panels combined with join profiles provide a visually closed ceiling
- Panels can be supplied in any length up to 6000 mm (as standard), have a thickness of 0.6 mm and are made from a high-corrosion resistant aluminium alloy
- If required, the panels can be locked on the carrier with a special fixing clip fitting into the joint of the panels
- The panels are standard finished with the patented Luxacote® paint system
- The ceiling systems are tested for resistance to wind loads