PLATEA PRO | Outdoor floodlight By iGuzzini
LED adjustable RGB Outdoor floodlight
Platea Pro floodlight 296x214mm/ 406x276mm
• Direct light luminaire for use with LEDs.
• The fixture is installed into the ground, wall-mounted (with a fisher).
• The fixture has an optical assembly and base.
• Optical compartment and frame in aluminium alloy; transparent colourless sodium-calcium tempered sealing glass, 5 mm thickness (6 mm for all glass versions).
• Optical assembly double adjustability.
• Graduated scale with mechanical aiming lock (excluding class I versions).
• Monochromatic warm and neutral LEDS , optics with optical polymer lenses. Also available in versions with black silk-screened all-glass front part.
• Electronic power supply DALI.
• RGBW and Tunable White LED versions complete with power supply and DMX512-RDM control electronic board.
• Luminaire pre-set for throughpassing cables (excluding class I versions.
• Class II insulation versions and Class I insulation versions.
• All screws are A2 stainless steel.
• Asymmetric A45 optic version also available: P874, P875.
• This version differs from the standard one:
• The product can be adjusted only vertically +15°/-5°. No rotation.
• The BD20 support is required for wall and floor mounting.
• External accessories can be installed: protection grid, visor and directional flaps.
• Internal accessories cannot be installed.