LED die cast aluminium street lamp
Die Cast Aluminium
- Street lighting system for use with LEDs.
- Installation on pole top on pole, on side arms or conical poles with terminal block ø 42 to ø 60 or from ø 60 to ø 76 mm
- Die-cast aluminium optical assembly; hot dip galvanized steel tubular arms; sodium-calcium sealing glass, 5 mm thick, siliconed to frame that closes the LED compartment with a clip.
- No upwards dispersion of the light flow.
- Adjustable optical assembly.
- High visual comfort.
- Optics with polymer lenses with high output and uniform lighting distribution.
- No photo-biological risk. This luminaire is in the “Exempt Group” (no risk linked to infrared, blue light and UV radiation) in accordance with EN 62471:2008.
- The fixture can be programmed with the interface to adjust the luminous flux. The fixture can be converted in Midnight and Bi-power mode using the same interface.
- Driver DALI driver compatible with telemanagement systems.
- Over-voltage protection :10kV in shared mode, 6kV in differential mode.
- Shared mode Surge protection up to 10KV.
- An active control system modies the current intensity to preserve the luminous efcacy and the lifetime of the LEDs under any ambient temperature conditions.
- Replaceable LED unit.
- Tool-free replaceable driver unit.
- All external screws are in stainless steel.