LASER BLADE INOUT | Recessed Outdoor spotlight
LED recessed die cast aluminium Outdoor spotlight
Die Cast Aluminium
Laser Blade revolutionises the concept of the downlight. The product with miniaturised optic, providing high visual comfort, uses the physical principle of pinpoint lamps, generating circular light emission. There is now no need for rigid frameworks, but instead ample opportunities for customisation by creating invisible light. Innovative in its simplicity, the Laser Blade is the result of an integrated process involving various disciplines: the science of lighting, technology, design and culture to create the perfect downlight. The system is a multiple, flexible, universal tool which has received prestigious international awards.
• Recessed installation in false ceilings with 1 to 25 mm thickness or concrete ceilings with outer case.
• Flush installation with accessory in false ceilings with 12. 7 mm or 15 mm thickness.
• Main body with radiant surface made of die-cast aluminium; extruded aluminium frame with silk-screened protection glass.
• Available in version with black frame.
• High-definition optics made of metallised thermoplastic material, integrated in the innovative black anti-glare screen that defines emission with luminance control UGR<19.
• The special configuration of the optical system delivers a precise circular distribution without punctiform effect.
• High visual comfort.
• Installation without tools.