LASER BLADE OVAL By iGuzzini
LED recessed spotlight for false ceiling
Laser Blade High contrast version with Oval optics has also been released. It is especially suitable for lighting long and narrow spaces, such as corridors or passageways, landings and hallways between adjacent rooms. The new oval distribution comprises two types of light emission (longitudinal and crossways) to ensure maximum application and installation flexibility.
• Flush-mount installation on false ceilings of thickness 12.5 mm for Minimal versions (without perimeter flap) or 1 to 25 mm for Frame versions (with flap) using torsion springs.
• Main body with radiant surface made of die-cast aluminium;
• High-definition optics made of metallised thermoplastic material, integrated in the innovative black antiglare screen.
• Installation without tools.
• The minimum installation space dimensions are listed in the online instruction catalogue.
• IP23 on the visible body of the mount after installation.
• When using the BLE - DALI interface, all DALI products can be managed via Bluetooth Low Energy (more information).
Laser Blade revolutionises the concept of the downlight. The product with miniaturised optic, providing high visual comfort, uses the physical principle of pinpoint lamps, generating circular light emission. There is now no need for rigid frameworks, but instead ample opportunities for customisation by creating invisible light. Innovative in its simplicity, the Laser Blade is the result of an integrated process involving various disciplines: the science of lighting, technology, design and culture to create the perfect downlight. The system is a multiple, flexible, universal tool which has received prestigious international awards.