LASER BLADE | Spotlight By iGuzzini
LED recessed spotlight for false ceiling
• Flush mount installation on false ceilings of thickness 12.5 mm for Minimal versions (without perimeter flap) or 1 to 25 mm for Frame versions (with flap) using torsion springs.
• Main body with radiant surface made of die-cast aluminium.
• High-definition optics made of metallised thermoplastic material, integrated in the innovative black antiglare screen that defi nes emission with luminance control UGR<10.
• Tunable White versions available (2700K ÷ 5700K)
• The special configuration of the optical system delivers a precise circular distribution without punctiform effect.
• High visual comfort.
• Installation without tools.
• The minimum installation space dimensions are listed in the online instruction catalogue.
• IP23 on the visible body of the mount after installation.
Laser Blade revolutionises the concept of the downlight. The product with miniaturised optic, providing high visual comfort, uses the physical principle of pinpoint lamps, generating circular light emission. There is now no need for rigid frameworks, but instead ample opportunities for customisation by creating invisible light. Innovative in its simplicity, the Laser Blade is the result of an integrated process involving various disciplines: the science of lighting, technology, design and culture to create the perfect downlight. The system is a multiple, flexible, universal tool which has received prestigious international awards.