LASER BLADE | Wall washer By iGuzzini
LED recessed wall washer for false ceiling
Die Cast Aluminium
• Flush mount installation on false ceilings of thickness 12.5 mm for Minimal versions (without perimeter fl ap) or 1 to 25 mm for Frame versions (with fl ap) using torsion springs.
• Main body with radiant surface made of die-cast aluminium;
• Optical system (patented) with textured rippled screen, specially designed to achieve effective wall washer distribution on the wall.
• Tunable White versions available (2700K ÷ 5700K).
• Installation without tools.
• The minimum installation space dimensions are listed in the online instruction catalogue.
• IP43 on the visible body of the mount after installation.
Laser Blade revolutionises the concept of the downlight. The product with miniaturised optic, providing high visual comfort, uses the physical principle of pinpoint lamps, generating circular light emission. There is now no need for rigid frameworks, but instead ample opportunities for customisation by creating invisible light. Innovative in its simplicity, the Laser Blade is the result of an integrated process involving various disciplines: the science of lighting, technology, design and culture to create the perfect downlight. The system is a multiple, flexible, universal tool which has received prestigious international awards.