The Isoplam® stamped wall is an innovative solution that makes dramatic decorative finishings for walls able to recreate fabulous effects such as artificial stone, artificial brick, false rock and imitation wood.
Finishing execution times with the stamped wall technique are significantly faster and require less use of labor. The surface is made with a special breathable cementitious mortar, easy to work with, using appropriate stamps to print the desired decoration. Stamped plasters are applied in thicknesses that range from 10 to 20 millimeters and are colored, choosing among a wide range.
The stamped wall is extremely versatile and can be applied on practically any type of surface, such as concrete, masonry, brick, stone, drywall, polystyrene and also wood, after the preparation of the background and use of a specific primer to provide better adherence of the stamped plasters.
The stamped wall can be made indoors and outdoors. Thanks to the use of protectants, the surface becomes water-repellent and resistant to atmospheric agents.
In addition to stamped walls, with this technique it is also possible to make columns, fireplaces, stairways, steps, decorative elements and panels.
Fields of application of the stamped wall
The stamped wall is used for finishing walls, columns, panels, decorative structures, residences, public sites, and commercial, administrative or manufacturing surfaces and other supports, such as drywall, polystyrene, wood and metal.
1. Support preparation with application of DECO PRIMER BASE.
2. Application of PLAM STONE stamped mortar mixed with water, thicknesses between 1 to 2 cm.
3. Stamping with special MOULDS ISOPLAM® on PLAM STONE still fresh, pre-treated with PLAM LIQUID RELE.
4. PLAM STONE correction with specific TRIMMING TOOL ISOPLAM® after about 24 hours.
5. After curing (about 48 hours) color with PLAM WAX or PLAM PAINT.
6. Application of protective PLAM SEALING, PLAMACRYL or neutral PLAM WAX.