Giving new life to concrete floors is incredibly simple with Isoplam® Plam Spray and special stencils for flooring.
The Isoplam® flooring spray system was designed for renovating old concrete surfaces without having to demolish them, with significant savings of time, costs and labor. The design of the decorative motif is obtained using special water resistant flooring stencils, while the color is applied by spraying a special colour hardener mixture for concrete floors.
Isoplam® flooring spray allows decorating new or preexisting concrete floors. The flooring stencil helps you create various types of decorations with a final effect similar to porphyry, stone and granite. Textures are available in brick form with various geometric designs, irregular stones, pebbles, and Sampietrini. With flooring stencils, you can also design compass roses, Greek keys and rosettes.
By applying a protectant for concrete floors after the Stencil Spray, the flooring becomes resistant to wear and to atmospheric agents, anti-skid and washable.
Fields of application of the flooring Stencil Spray
Flooring Stencil Spray is the ideal solution for renovating sidewalks, pedestrian passages, pool sides, lanes, access ramps and porticoes.
1. Crack free concrete slabs or tiles.
2. Laying and smoothing of the first coat of colored PLAM HARDENING, mixed with DECO BIND liquid.
3. Placement of paper STENCIL ISOPLAM®.
4. Second coat application of colored PLAM HARDENING, with a HOPPER GUN ISOPLAM®.
5. Removal of the paper STENCIL, before completely dry, and cleaning of the surface.
6. Application of the protective resin PLAM SEALING/L or PLAM SEALING/S ISOPLAM®.