AMOTHERM WOOD WSB
SINGLE-COMPONENT TRANSPARENT FIRE-PROOFING TREATMENT FOR FIRE-PROTECTION OF WOODEN ELEMENTS
Mixed intumescent treatment with a protective water-based primer and a solvent-based transparent topcoat, ideal for items made of wood or its derivatives fitted indoors when the natural wood grain is to be kept on show. Not suitable for wood items subject to mechanical stress. Rated according to Italian and EU directives
Available in different degrees of gloss
Easy to use
Transparent varnish treatment used to reduce the reaction to fire of items made of wood or its derivatives fitted indoors when the aesthetic effect must be maintained and which are not subject to mechanical stress or that are subject to abrasion and foot traffic.
- 12 - 24 hours at surface
- 24 - 48 hours at depth
- 6 - 8 hours at surface
- 24 - 236 hours at depth
- 360 g/m2 of Amotherm Wood WSB + 100 g/m2 of Amotherm Wood Top WSB.
- 400 g/m2 of Amotherm Wood WSB + 120 g/m2 of Amotherm Wood Top WSB.
• Amotherm Wood WSB in multiple coats to reach the prescribed quantity
• Amotherm Wood Top SB
Basecoat 5 – 20 Kg
Topcoat 5 – 9 Kg
- Rated Class Bs1d0 according to EN 13501 – 1
- Tested according to EN 13823 and EN 11