AQUAPROFI HYDROGRUND PLUS BP
Fungicidal primer - Aquaprofi Hydrogrund Plus BP is a water-based impregnating primer providing wood with preventative protection from blue-stain fungus, mould and destructive fungus. Recommended for use on risk classes 2 and 3 according to EN 335-1. Product BPR registered.
- Preventative protection for wood against blue-stain fungus, mould and destructive fungus
- Improves the adhesion and longevity of subsequent coats of paint/varnish
- Evens out the absorption of wood, improving the aesthetic effect of subsequent treatments
- Penetrates wood deep down
- Reduces water absorption
Ideal as a primer for impregnating treatments on outdoor wood not in direct contact with the soil or with water such as, for example, claddings for façades, balconies, garage doors, wooden buildings, beams, carpentry, doors and windows.
- Efficacy tested according to EN 599-1. Registered under the EU BPR Biocides Directive no. 528/2012.
- No. 02/13 by the "Arbeitsgemeinschaft Holzschutzmittel", Vienna (A).
- Oversight body: HFA – Vienna (A)
UK-2012-0443, DE-2012-MA-08-00107, AT/2012/Z/00080/8, CH-2014-0020, IT/2015/00233/MRA
Protects against mould, blue-stain and destructive fungus (BP); contains propiconazole and 3-iodo-2-propynyl carbamate.
After about 2 hours, depending on the type of wood
8-10 m²/l per coat
20 l - 100* l - 1,000* l
* Only on request.