AQUAPROFI MS TOP FK
Transparent protection - Aquaprofi MS Top FK is a water-based impregnating wax-effect top coat with high UV protection. Specially formulated for application by immersion or flow-coating, it brings out the full potential on such highly resinous woods as larch and other types of wood. Recommended for wood in indoor, covered outdoor and in outdoor environments. Contains active ingredients for protecting the film from microorganisms.
- Protects the wood
- Special UV filters provide excellent protection against sunlight
- Controls the exchange of moisture between the wood and the air and makes the wood water-resistant
- Creates a pleasant wax effect and leaves the pores of the wood open
- Notably prolongs the intervals between maintenance
- Ideal for flow-coating and immersion
- Specifically for very resinous, low absorption wood types
A transparent, open-pored treatment for wood with no dimensional stability, partial dimensional stability and with dimensional stability, such as claddings for façades, balconies, wooden buildings, beams, carpentry, external doors and windows. The innovative formula makes it ideal for almost any type of wood, particularly for larch and other low-absorption varieties of wood.
Protects the film from micro-organisms (FK); contains 3-iodo-2-propynylcarbamate
After about 6 hours, depending on the type of wood.
12 - 16 m²/l per coat, depending on the type of wood.