ORYX | Footstool By JORI
The new sofa model of French designer Giraud is an ode to the proud and elegant bearing of the antelope or oryx, regally posed on its slender legs and perfectly integrated in its natural environment. The designer succeeds perfectly in attributing the same characteristics to his creation. The ORYX sofa model seduces with its strikingly simple and elegant appearance. The well-considered interplay of lines with fine, straight contours and sloping diagonals, in combination with the nonchalant play of the cushions, give the design a distinct and playful cachet.
- Choice legs : laquered black and laquered bronze.
- Seat height : 45 cm.
- Available in leather, fabric or microfibre.
- Frame : solid beech.
- Model not available for fabrics width 130 cm.
- Teflon glides for stone floors, carpets and wooden floors.
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party).
- International patent WIPO Hague Registration.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.
- All our furniture meets the flammability standards EN 1021 1-2 and BS 5852 ISO.