ABS shower channel
The bathroom drain "The Ultraflat" is characterised by its very low-profile design. It has a minimum overall installation height including cover of 63 mm, up to the upper edge of the flange even only 54 mm. This makes it ideal for renovation work in existing buildings, as well as for new construction work. There are variants with shallow-bed flange, glue flange and connection flange available for humidity sealing of the drain.
The appearance of the bathroom can also be upgraded with a large selection of classy design covers and design shower channel upper sections. New: shallow bed waterproofing seals and upper sections with grate covers made of V4A stainless steel for aggressive media.
- Extremely low height
- Overall installation height with flange including cover 63 mm, up to edge of flange only 54 mm (the Ultraflat 54).
- Also suitable for flush-to-floor showers thanks to the high draining capacity of up to 1. 0 litre per second.
- Sound protection
- Measurements carried out by the Fraunhofer Institute in Stuttgart:
>= 12 dB(A) according to DIN 4109
>= 10 dB(A) according to VDI 4100 SST III
- Modular Design
- Individual drain composition using the KESSEL modular system 125.
- Lock & Lift System
- Many KESSEL covers have the integrated locking system Lock & Lift. This allows the cover to be opened easily for maintenance, removed and locked again safely.
- Seepage water openings
- For discharging water that has seeped into the floor structure.
- Waterless odor trap
- Multistop odor, foam, rodent and insect stop available as accessory. Ideal odor trap for bathroom drains that dry out frequently. Can be retrofitted in installed shower drains.