Mortar for masonry
Tectoria PMP is a ready-to-use mortar designed specifically for plastering and pointing. It is marked GP in compliance with the UNI EN 998-1. The inert materials recycling inerts ( > 30%) deriving from the grinding of bricks, roof tiles, marble and stone that are used in this products mean a variety of different colours can be requested. It has been tested for the absence of gamma ray and/or radon gas emission; it uses natural, fully recyclable materials; it contains materials heated to low temperatures thereby limiting the emission of CO2 into the atmosphere and reducing the amount of energy used in production; it contains no Chrome VI; completely natural and not hazardous for the environment throughout the entire product life cycle.
- Colours are compatible with local coloured mortars, traditionally employed for plaster, render and masonry etc…
- Product can be worked using traditional local methods.
- Ready-to-use and easy to apply (both manually and using a machine).
- Chemically compatible with materials used in historic buildings.
- Extremely breathable, porous mortar.
- Low content of water-soluble salts and high resistance to sulphates.
- The product remains stably mineral over time.