BB641.18 | Executive chair By Kleos
Cuoietto leather executive chair with 5-spoke base
Chair with high shaped shell, leather cover and aluminum frame and armrests, with five-spoke base on castors.
The Kleos BB641.18 swivel chair is produced with the passion and attention to detail worthy of a craft environment along with the typical industrial professionalism.
The high shell is molded with precision, wrapped in a padding of foams and covered with leather, the hand stitching enhances the sinuosity of the profile. The die-cast aluminum armrests and supporting structure is polished with cutting-edge tools.
Design and high quality
The swivel chairs for guests and meeting rooms of the BB600 series by Kleos have been designed to enhance the elegance of the environments to meet guests and discuss business.
The design is registered internationally with the WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) patent.
The characteristics common to all the models in this series are:
• The single shell in shaped beech plywood,
• The cover in cowhide stitched by hand,
• A wide selection of coating colors,
• The supporting structure in die-cast aluminum.
The models of the BB600 series are different from each other for different peculiarities and components:
• The height of the backrest, available in 3 variants: low, medium and high;
• the possibility in some models to vary the height of the seat,
• the presence or absence of the fixed armrests applied to the body support,
• the four-spoke aluminum base with feet or five-spoke base with castors.
The castors can be selected between hard or soft depending on the quality of the flooring on which it operates, and free or braked in the absence of weight to prevent the uncontrolled sliding of the chair.
If the chairs with feet are chosen instead, they can be requested for hard or soft floors.