BB641.23 | Office chair By Kleos
Cuoietto leather office chair with 5-Spoke base with castors
Chair with medium shaped shell, leather upholstery and aluminium frame and armrests, adjustable seat height and five-spoke base on castors.
The Kleos BB641.23 swivel has a lever under the seat which control the seat height. The shell is crafted with precision, wrapped in a foam padding and covered with leather, the hand-stitched seams enhance the sinuousness of the profile. The armrests in polished die-cast aluminium are one with the supporting structure.
Design and high quality
The swivel chairs for guests and meeting rooms of the BB600 series by Kleos have been designed to enhance the elegance of the environments to meet guests and discuss business.
The design is registered internationally with the WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) patent.
The characteristics common to all the models in this series are:
• The single shell in shaped beech plywood,
• The cover in cowhide stitched by hand,
• A wide selection of coating colors,
• The supporting structure in die-cast aluminum.
The models of the BB600 series are different from each other for different peculiarities and components:
• The height of the backrest, available in 3 variants: low, medium and high;
• the possibility in some models to vary the height of the seat,
• the presence or absence of the fixed armrests applied to the body support,
• the four-spoke aluminum base with feet or five-spoke base with castors.
The castors can be selected between hard or soft depending on the quality of the flooring on which it operates, and free or braked in the absence of weight to prevent the uncontrolled sliding of the chair.
If the chairs with feet are chosen instead, they can be requested for hard or soft floors.