Folding deck chair
Fabric, Galvanized Steel
The Transalounge sun bed immediately invites you to enjoy relaxation and well-being with its generously-proportioned frame which follows the shape of the body. It benefits from a patented system of articulation which offers the "zero gravity" position, as if you were weightless, with the legs slightly above the level of the heart - it is THE absolute position for relaxing. Its ultra-graphic sihouette combined with the "3 layer" Hedona seat pad will make you love it; the Transalounge sun bed fits in as well next to the pool as on the patio.
- Its soft "three layer" Hedona seat pad, suits use indoors as well as oudoors. This cushion uses a Batyline® Eden flexible, soft fabric that is resistant to UV exposure, combined with permeable and very breathable polyester wadding. The Batyline® fabric also benefits from an anti-fungal treatment which allows it to resist moisture as well as the development of micro-organisms, it carries the Okeo-Tex® label which guarantees it is free from any substance that is toxic for people and the environment. It is easy to keep clean with a little soapy water.
- Wide diameter galvanised steel tubing frame is sturdy and rust-free.
- Exclusive patented safety locking articulation system.
- Removable, adjustable headrest cushion.
- Compact size when folded.