Floor aluminium Linear lighting profile for LED modules
Archiline, the new family featuring a wide range of linear lighting fixtures with multiple configuration options that fit every lighting requirement.
They can be installed with recessed mounting with steel or aluminium flange or without flange or in the wall version.
A family of products unique and extremely versatile, they can be installed with recessed mounting with flange, with steel or aluminium, or without flange or in the wall version. Their distinguishing features are:
- wide range of optics (Narrow Spot, Spot, Medium Flood, Flood, Wall Washer and Elliptic 20°x50°);
- different lengths and power packs;
- the choice between monochrome versions (warm white and natural white) and multi-colour RGBW.
Electrical, mechanical and thermal protections ensure a long operating life for Archiline. These lighting fixtures are equipped with a TCS® valve, specially designed to prevent moisture from forming inside the body, while safeguarding the integrity of electrical circuits and LEDs (only available in Archiline_W versions).
The Archiline also comes with a variety of electrical protections (ESD and OVP) and thermal protections that ensure proper functioning and maximum safety. The lighting fixtures cables are equipped with the exclusive Aquastop sealing system (excluding the Archiline_W version).
Linea Light Group technicians have designed special dark-light shields that eliminate direct glare by shielding light where not needed. Moreover, the dark-light shield ensures maximum visual comfort while maintaining excellent efficiency. In addition to avoiding glare, this component creates a spot of lights free from flawsand and reduces light pollution in outdoor spaces, reducing night-time lighting, thus safeguarding the environment.
The Archiline products feature a wide range of optics that allow them to respond appropriately to any lighting need. The available optics are:
- Symmetrical optics capable of emitting vertical beams defined by their width offering the choice between Narrow Spot, Spot, Medium Flood and Flood. Ideally suited to highlight architectural elements and clearly define light and shade.
- Elliptic 20°x50° is the ideal optic to remarkably enhance all the features of a wall
- Asymmetric Wall Washer optics (asymmetric light beam) allows for a completely homogeneous wall effect.
All these optics feature a very high reflectance and efficacy.