Vertical pivot door
Linvisibile Infinito Vertical Pivot door swivels open on a vertical axis, thanks to a sophisticated hidden pivot system. Available with or without stop, the door can rotate on itself up to 360° opening, obtaining a very exciting movement effect.
The innovative Infinito system allows to apply diverse decorative finishes over the panel surfaces, thanks to an aluminium outer frame system which hosts the preselected coating, the variety of finishes that can be applied to the Infinito vertical pivot extends to any material with a maximum thickness of 3 mm and an overall weight below 70 kg. Furthermore, the versatility of this product also offers the opportunity to apply different finishes on both sides of the leaf and to personalise the colour of the outer frame in matte lacquer compatible with the coatings selected or anodised in 6 colours: silver, black, petroleum, dark brown, light and dark bronze.
Linvisibile Infinito Vertical Pivot door consists of:
- an extruded aluminum frame Push or Pull versions (EN AW 6060 alloy Anticorodal 063), assembled ready to house bolts and locks, able to adapt to walls and plasterboard of different thicknesses;
- Panel 50 mm thick, consisting of:
• internal structure consisting of honeycomb panels;
• perimeter frame in extruded oxidized natural aluminium applied along the perimeter to the panel with a square angles fixing system;
• liner of the pre-selected coating material, 3 mm (laminate, fiberglass, methacrylate) or 4 mm thick (glass / mirror), applied over the panel sides. Available in the following finishes: laminate, Alcantara®, glass, mirror, microcement and gres porcelain;
• concealed rotating pivots, which can be positioned at a minimum distance of 65 mm from the jamb to a maximum point at the centre of the panel for the model with stop, or for the model without stop, from a minimum of 250 mm from the jamb to the centre of the panel.
Since it can be made to measure, Linvisibile Infinito Vertical Pivot door is perfect for both residential and contract installations.
Ideal for internal doors, wardrobe booths, maxi panels, fitted walls, and large doors, available in single leaf model.
Can be made in all dimensions from 700 to 1400 mm of width and from 1900 to 3500 mm of height (clear width).
• Possibility to apply a lock;
• Possibility to apply a high performance door closer with speed regulation;
• To supply flush fitting handles (round or squared);
• Template kit supplied to drill the hole in the floor.