LITOELASTIC EVO FR By Litokol
Cement adhesive for flooring
Litoelastic Evo FR is a white two-part flexible reactive high-performance no vertical slip adhesive, for the indoor and outdoor installation of any type of ceramic tiles, mosaics, natural and composite stones on floors and walls. low flame-propagation product compliant with directive 2014/90/eu (med), pursuant to regulation imo 2010 ftp code for use in the naval sector. product with ultra-low emission of volatile organic compounds (voc).
White two-part flexible reactive water- and solvent-free adhesive, with high water repellency. Part A consists of synthetic resins, fine-grain inert aggregates and specific organic additives. Part B consists of an innovative organic catalyst. Once mixed together, the two parts form an easily workable, thixotropic and particularly smooth paste that facilitates the work of installers. The product has been expressly formulated to meet the requirements of Part 5 of the IMO FTP Code 2010 as “finishing material for bulkheads and ceilings” for the naval sector.
Suitable for bonding any type of ceramic tiles, porcelain stoneware, thin slabs with and without reinforced back, glass and ceramic mosaics, all types of natural stones, including moisture-sensitive stones, such as green marble, slate and pietra serena, resin agglomerates, thin and flexible stone slabs with polyester and fibreglass support for indoor and outdoor installation on floors and walls, either on traditional or elastic and vibrating supports, such as wooden panels, metal surfaces and lightweight panels. Suitable for applications subject to heavy-duty operating conditions, such as swimming pools, hammams, whirlpools, heavy-traffic floors, and tiles exposed to extreme temperature fluctuations. Typical applications include:
• Bonding of ceramic tiles and mosaics on wooden kitchen tops;
• Bonding of ceramic tiles, mosaics and natural stones on metal surfaces for the construction of prefabricated bathrooms;
• Bonding of natural stones, including moisture-sensitive stones and those subject to staining;
• Bonding of ceramic tiles, mosaics, reinforced slabs, natural stones or resin agglomerates overlapping old ceramics or marble-chip tiles;
• Bonding of ceramic tiles, thin reinforced slabs, mosaics, natural stones or resin agglomerates on heated floors;
• Bonding of mosaics on structures and templates of extruded polystyrene panels used in Turkish baths, hammams and wellness centres;