EPOXYÉLITE EVO FR By Litokol
EpoxyÉlite Evo FR is an acid-resistant two-part epoxy mortar to grout ceramic tiles and mosaics with 1 to 15 mm joints for the indoor and outdoor installation of flooring and walls. Low flame-propagation product complies with directive 2014/90/ eu (med) pursuant to imo 2010 ftp code for the use in the marine industry product with ultra-low emission of volatile organic compounds (voc).
Two-part anti-acid epoxy mortar. Part A consists of a mixture of epoxy resin, selected fine-grain inert aggregates, pigments and specific organic additives. Part B consists of an innovative organic catalyst. Once mixed together, the two parts form a creamy mixture with excellent smoothness, which is also suitable for vertical no-slip application. Once hardened, the product is high-performing in term of mechanical and chemical resistance. The product has been expressly formulated to meet the requirements of Part 5 of the IMO FTP Code 2010 as “finishing material for bulkheads and ceilings” for the naval sector.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
Suitable for the acid-resistant grouting of floors and walls, for application on ceramic tiles and mosaics with 1 to 15 mm wide joints, in the naval sector, in combination with the reactive adhesive Litoelastic EVO FR. Suitable for applications where the surfaces are exposed to aggressive chemical substances (see Chemical Resistance Table) such as dairies, slaughterhouses, breweries, and food factories in general. Suitable for applications subject to heavy-duty operating conditions, such as swimming pools, hammams, whirlpools, heavy-traffic floors, and tiles exposed to extreme temperature fluctuations. Typical applications include:
• Grouting of ceramic tiles and mosaics on wooden kitchen tops;
• Grouting of ceramic tiles and mosaics in swimming pools, including surfaces waterproofed with Elastocem, Coverflex or Aquamaster;
• Grouting of ceramic tiles, mosaics and natural stones installed on metal surfaces for the construction of prefabricated bathrooms;
• Grouting of ceramic tiles, thin reinforced slabs, mosaics, natural stones or resin agglomerates installed on heated floors;
• Grouting of glass or ceramic mosaic joints installed on structures and templates of extruded polystyrene panels used in Turkish baths, hammams and wellness centres;
• Also recommended for grouting swimming pools or pools containing spring water.