EPOXYÉLITE EVO By Litokol
EpoxyÉlite Evo is an acid-resistant two-part epoxy mortar for the installation and grouting of ceramic tiles and mosaics with 1 to 15 mm joints, on indoor and outdoor floors and walls. Product with ultra-low emission of volatile organic substances (VOC).
Two-part anti-acid epoxy mortar. Part A consists of a mixture of epoxy resin, fine-grain siliceous aggregates, pigments and specific organic additives. Component B consists of an innovative organic catalyst. The two parts, once mixed together, form a creamy mixture with excellent smoothness, also for no-drip vertical application. Once hardened, the product has ultra-high performance in terms of mechanical and chemical resistance.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
Suitable for the acid-resistant installation and grouting of ceramic tiles and mosaics with 1 to 15 mm wide joints, on indoor and outdoor floors and walls. Suitable for applications where the surfaces are exposed to aggressive chemical substances (see Chemical Resistance Table) such as dairies, abattoirs, pubs, food factories in general. Suitable for applications subject to heavy-duty operating conditions, such as swimming pools, hammams, whirlpools, heavy-traffic floors, and tiles exposed to extreme temperature variances. Typical applications include:
• Grouting of ceramic tiles and mosaics on wooden kitchen tops;
• Bonding and grouting of ceramic tiles and mosaics in swimming pools, including surfaces waterproofed with Elastocem, Coverflex or Aquamaster;
• Grouting of ceramic tiles, mosaics and natural stones installed on metal surfaces for the construction of prefabricated bathrooms;
• Grouting of ceramic tiles, thin reinforced slabs, mosaics, natural stones or resin agglomerates installed on heated floors;
• Grouting of glass or ceramic mosaic joints installed on structures and templates of extruded polystyrene panels used in Turkish baths, hammams and wellness centres;
• Grouting of ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles and thin slabs, including large slabs with or without reinforced back, installed on external façades;
• Also recommended for grouting swimming pools or pools containing spring water.