ENDLESS | Leather boiserie
With Aluminium Chic collection, Longhi produces systems for sub-dividing environments and for the architectural definition of internal spaces. Doors, sliding panels, shelving units and walk-in wardrobe: an offer which is constantly increasing in size and which is forever evolving its style thanks thanks to the internal processing of aluminum.
The Boiserie Endless system has many modular features that make it possible to furnish rooms with elegant finishes and to outfit the walls of walk-in wardrobes.
Panel finishes are in:
- white or wengé melamine facing,
- white larch, thermo oak, or herringbone melamine facing,
- white open pore lacquer or coloured paints from the catalogue (on request, RAL colours),
- leathers from the catalogue,
- natural, bronze or smoky mirror,
- decorated mirror in the colours bronze or smoky
- tempered glass in solid colour as per sample range.
- tempered glass with decoration in solid colour as per sample range.
Endless Boiserie adapts to rooms in many ways, and comes in two aesthetic types: with entire panels or with 90 cm modules.
Positioned as a wall covering, it can be matched with all types of Longhi brand doors and the modular system Ianus Middle (see the Loveluxe Collection). If it is placed on the back of walk-in wardrobes, it completes the installation and renders it more sophisticated and prestigious.
Width measurements vary based on the available space, and proportions and alignments are always maintained.
The leather boiserie panel can be double sided, depending on where it is installed: entire panel (A) with leather panels sewn together for walk-in wardrobes, or modules (B), standard measurements 45/90xH90 cm, with bevelling for all other types of installations.