Oak wood with consistent colouring resulting from special heat treatment (without chemical additives). Oak plank in 3-layer construction with small bevel on long side and approx. 4 mm top layer, with approx. 4 mm backing in the same wood and middle layer conifer. Tongue and groove on all sides for easy installation. For the main part the planks have healthy knots, isolated repairs up to 30 mm diameter are possible.
OAK Character - Very robust floor planks, suitable for commercial use.
AVAILABLE SURFACE TREATMENT
• brushed / graphite grey oil
• brushed / basalt grey oil
• brushed / grey oil
• brushed / 1x natural oil 1x white oil
• brushed / natural oil
• brushed / white oil
• brushed / extreme white oil
• brushed / deep white / natured