Precast reinforced concrete roof
Prefabricated reinforced concrete roofing
Studied, designed and produced in the factory, completed with various types of waterproof systems, it is a type of roof made of reinforced concrete designed, tested and tested in order to constitute a suitable solution for the realization of natural "green roofs".
The problems related to the emissions into the atmosphere of CO2 are known, which at the planetary level interrogate, even without effective answers, the entire international assembly.
The benefits offered by this type of solutions are:
- Reduction of heating and air conditioning costs thanks to its thermal inertia;
- Water retention with increase of the time of correction
- Thermal wave offset
- Improvement of local microclimate with reduction of the so-called "heat island"
- Filtering of fine powders
- Reduction of the environmental impact of the construction