Salt-resistant dehumidifying render for renovating masonry with rising damp
TYPICAL AREAS OF USE
Renovating brick, stone and tuff masonry, including recent builds, damaged by capillary rising damp. Renovating masonry damaged by the crumbling effect of sulphates, chlorides and nitrates.
Some application examples
• Internal and/or external macro-porous, dehumidifying and insulating render on stone, brick, tuff and mixed masonry, including recent builds, with capillary rising damp and saline efflorescence.
• Dehumidifying render on stone (such as limestone) and/or particularly porous, absorbent brick masonry, and in general wherever there is saline efflorescence.
• Dehumidifying render for masonry in lagoon areas or close to the sea.
• Repairing damaged render on buildings built using low performance mortar.
• Pointing “exposed” stone, brick and tuff masonry.