C3 | Kitchen By MARRONE + MESUBIM
Professional stainless steel kitchen
MARRONE + MESUBIM was founded in 2014 by two passionate entrepreneurs Joshua Latner, a cosmo culinarian and Armando Pujatti an experienced custom kitchen manufacturer (Marrone), with the intention to share their knowledge and design a revolutionary culinary counter to redefine the cooking experience at home.
The C3 is a single multi-functional counter for the passionate home cook designed where the stages of food preparation are all in arm’s reach, and the pleasure of cooking is amplified by the sublime quality of the integrated pro-chef tools for a new culinary experience. Wash, cut and cook in stunning streamlined efficiency to save time and wellbeing.
- Structure: Stainless steel grade AISI 304, Scotch Brite and Vibrated finish. Unit frame composed by
structural sides, pillars and cross bars, fixed to a single piece platform, all in bended stainless steel grade
- Worktop: The worktop and welded sides 55mm thick, made of bended stainless steel, with front sharp
edges in Mirror finish.
- Backsplash: Functional backsplash offering seamless continuity with worktop level for a perfectly
- Cooking Power: 20,500 BTU gas burners or professional induction at 5,000Kw per hob. Semi-professional induction options are available
- Tools: Integrated professional sous vide and vacuum, spoon washer, Bamix holder, USB port/tablet holder and a sliding Corian condiment shelf.
- Drawers Finish: Black/White glass front finishes or frameless stone finishes or custom.