Pellet Class A+ stove
Steel, Cast Iron
Ductable steel and cast iron pellet stove. Cast iron top and painted steel Bordeaux, White, Dark and Silver side panels. Accurate and simplified air flow control (front-rear) with a knob that controls an electronic actuator.
Sealed structure as standard
Thanks to a perfectly sealed combustion chamber, this product uses up the oxygen taken exclusively from the outside, ensuring reduced consumption and perfect thermal comfort in modern homes, even those with class A energy rating, with no risk of smoke emissions in the room.
Thanks to a new ceramic spark plug, the flame appears in less than three minutes, with a 40% reduction in ignition times and a significant cut in electrical consumption.
This stove can be managed with a control panel, assembled on top of the stove, with easy and intuitive functions, suited to those preferring a truly simple solution.
Light it up with an SMS
All MCZ pellet models can be managed via mobile phone with a simple text message (an accessory kit is required)
- Model: MAGGIE - 2016
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- Nominal output power: 10. 00 kW
- Minimum output power: 2. 30 kW
- Efficiency at Max: 90. 40 %
- Efficiency at Min: 92. 60 %
- Hopper capacity: 42. 00 lt
- Pellet hourly consumption (Min): 0. 60 kg/h
- Pellet hourly consumption (Max): 2. 30 kg/h
- Autonomy (Min): 45. 00 h
- Autonomy (Max): 12. 00 h
- Heatable volume: 246m³ (*)
- Smoke outlet: 8 cm
- Net weight: 125 kg
- Temperature of exhaust smoke at Max: 210 ºC
- Mass of smoke: 5. 0 g/s